Last updated: 24/08/2017
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our Site. We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement.
- We collect information from you at several different points on the Site and may collect information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data and information and data about you available on other websites or databases.
- When you submit personal information including email, postcode, etc., via the Site, such personal information is encrypted and protected with encryption software which allows your browser automatically to encrypt data before you send it to us. Whilst on a secure page, the lock icon of web browsers such as Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer become locked, as opposed to un-locked or open when you are simply ‘surfing’.
- The data we collect from you may be transferred to (and stored at), a destination located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By providing information to the Site, you expressly consent to such information being transferred or stored outside of the EEA. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of it. Any transmission of personal data to the Site is at your own risk.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When registering on our Site, you may be asked to enter your email address and postcode or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We collect information from you when you register on our Site and enter information on our Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To send you Daily Draw alerts
- To send periodic emails regarding products and services
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- To send you Daily Draw alerts
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- We have implemented the following: Re-marketing with Google AdSense. We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Site.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- We use REVIVVE Remarketing Solutions ‘REVIVVE’ on our Site. REVIVVE enables us to send personalised emails based upon your recent browsing behaviour. It works by collecting and processing browsing data through cookies or equivalent technical identifiers. A unique identifier is stored in your browser cookie. REVIVVE collects a hashed version of your email directly from our partners like this Site. This hashed version of your email is combined with a unique identifier and stored in a separate database. At no point can REVIVVE identify you, nor derive your actual email address. You will always be provided with an unsubscribe link within these emails to opt out of this service from this Site. Further information may be found at revivve.com
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
- If you want to find out more about cookies or if you want to know how to delete or control the cookies that are stored on your computer you can visit AboutCookies.org. We do not sell, trade (or otherwise), transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using this website (MyFreePostcodeLottery.com), subsequently referred to as 'We, Us, Our or Site’, accessing the Site and/or by submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to us in connection with the Site, you give your consent that all personal data which you submit will be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you have any questions at all regarding this policy or the Site or about how we use and process your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, in writing to MyFreePostcodeLottery, Medius House, Ground Floor, 2 Sheraton Street, Soho, London, W1F 8BH.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE