Last updated: 24/05/2017
- By using this website www.myfreepostcodelottery.com subsequently referred to as 'We, Us or Our' you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions and Rules. With this, you are consenting to Our storing of your details, which relates to your postcode, email address and name in accordance with the Data protection Act and agree to receive email communications about our draws and promotions.
- You comply to enter into and be bound by these terms and do not represent that any material on the Site is appropriate for use in locations other than the United Kingdom and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such use. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, such local laws are applicable.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. You further confirm that your use of the Our website shall be in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations applicable to you in the United Kingdom or elsewhere.
- If you do not agree to the Terms of Website Use, you must not use the Website.
Changes to terms and the website
- We reserve the right to amend the terms of the website at any time which will be updated in the terms and conditions of the website.
- We reserve the right to update the website without notice and at our discretion.
Use of the website
- We run a daily, free to enter Daily Draw with a postcode being drawn each day from all postcodes entered. By registering you are consenting for your postcode to be included in the daily draw and all other draws on the website. If you want to opt out of the daily draw please visit My Account, and close your account.
- On the Website are free prize draws and these prize draws are not licensable gambling or betting services and are not regulated by the Gambling Commission. By entering any draw you accept that you are entering into an arrangement solely between you and Us and that you will have no right to appeal to or otherwise involve the Gambling Commission (or any other third party) in the event of any dispute.
- We are not liable for any loss of winners and the decision that is my by Us is final
- All winnings will be paid into the winners PayPal account associated with the email of said account.
Terms of Website Use
- We operate a free to access and use website and We will not request any credit/debit card or bank details from any participant of the draws.
- There is no guarantee that the Website, or any aspect of it, will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. We shall have no liability for any inability of any user to access the Website for any reason, whether or not caused by any fault on our behalf.
Information Collection and Use
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our Site. We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement.
- We collect information from you at several different points on the Site, and may collect information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data and information and data about you available on other websites or databases.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act")
- We make every effort to ensure that our practices, procedures and systems comply with the relevant data protection legislation.
- We shall only use your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements, principles and best practice recommendations of the Act, which grants you various rights in respect of the processing of your personal data.
- For more details about your rights under the Act, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records, please visit www..gov.uk/data-protection.
Updating/Removal of Personal Information
- If any information regarding you requires being corrected, updated or changed it is your responsibility to advise us of the required amendments.
- If you inform us that you no longer desire our service, we shall correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us. Please note, an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. By accepting these Terms you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.